ELan (n+1)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
Nothing certin.......yet... But how would you all feel about a Yank showing up?

I have been meaning to spend a week in Europe soon.... And with the PCs Onsite and avail..... And I just checked airfares... I need CONCRETE Info soon.

This would be Very Very Very Nutz to cross the Atlantic for a LAN Party.... THAT is why I MUST do it!!

Last edited:

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
it's looking almost definite at being Saturday 23rd Feb, through to sunday 24th. Be good to see ya there D66!

maz: i'm gonna bring the ultimate weapon against your naked bint... A towel to cover her!! :D

Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
Ok,

Just got confirmation from LanArena that this date is available.

So guys I need you to go and start pimping this all over the place, as before, once we get enough people confirmed i'll put down the deposit.
You've got plenty of time to book this date of from work/whatever so no fecking excuses this time (even ones like "I ran out of money" - and that goes out to Nico! :D).

As before please contact either myself , RaptoR , or Zaccix for more details/place availability, etc.

And D66 - we would LOVE it if we some of our BuF brethren from across the pond showed up.
We'll show you why we take the p1ss out of American beer :D

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
I've put some info up at the eurolan site, located at www.positive-ion.co.uk/eurolan
it's just a temporary page at the moment, with the basics of the event, but at least it's something
i'll work on some more content tonight, including a list of who's attending, directions how to get there, machine specs e.t.c

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
Stage 1, submit for approval Time Off request

Done

Stage 2, get request approved

Waiting

Stage 3, Buy Plane Tickets

Waiting

Stage 4, Figure out how to get my own mouse through security

Stage 5, Punish europe for acusing us of being Loud and Arrogant

Stage 6, Loudly Proclaim my superiority

:D

Myrmidion

Re-edifying the post-panarchic duodonemy
Jan 28, 2001
Okay, I can go (provided that I manage to hold onto about 80 quid of my paycheck :)). However, I'm going to need to tack onto a group of BuFers, so...where can/should I meet you guys? :)

iridium

... loves Mr. Lamppost
Dec 11, 2000
UK
Re: fnargle...

Originally posted by RaptoR
Apparently it's the 16th/17th February that the school/college holidays overlap. Sorry guys :hmm:

FNARGLE INDEED!

UNA PROBLEMAS!

I really really really really .. etc wanna go again, but there may be a problem.. I have got 9th-17th off school (9th and 10th being weekend, and 16/17th also) BUT (this is where things get screwy) It would be very unlikly that i would be allowed to go then, due to the fact that I would be going back to school a day after i get back from e-lan (i'd be shattered) and radiums parents are worse, and even less understanding than mine, and he really wanted to come this time round... so.. what are the odds of it being on the 9th/10th.

If there is no chance of moving it, I will order the school to move the holiday, or ill have it relocated next to Arena in nottingham. that should do the trick.

iridium

... loves Mr. Lamppost
Dec 11, 2000
UK
new post cause i can't be bothered to edit, and this is really an afterthought

I really enjoyed last time, it was the experiance of... ah i'm no good at biblical crap :( ;)

I enjoyed it, and I'd love to go again, and get my ass whooped by all of yuz.

this time we should take screenies or something, I took them last time but then forgot :eek:

Also, I'm not leaving home without a camera this time, and we must put piccys on the web!