Editor Error - Please Help!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[H3D]Pendragon

Teammember on UT3JB
Sep 5, 2008
Hedsteem.com
I finished a map with one huge bug, I forgot the sky box. I did a full build and saved it, then I cooked the map. I can now play it in instant action. However every time I try to open the un cooked map in the editor to make that one change, it crashes.

The file is located here: http://files.filefront.com/VCTF+H3D+ChristmasMorningut3/;12532427;/fileinfo.html

Log file shows this error:

Code:
Cmd: MAP LOAD FILE="C:\Users\jlee\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Unpublished\CookedPC\CustomMaps\VCTF-H3D-ChristmasMorning.ut3"
Log: Encountered missing default brush - spawning new one
Critical: appError called:
Critical: Failed to find object 'World VCTF-H3D-ChristmasMorning.TheWorld'
Critical: Windows GetLastError: The parameter is incorrect. (87)
Log: === Critical error: ===
Failed to find object 'World VCTF-H3D-ChristmasMorning.TheWorld'

RaiseException() Address = 0x76b8f35f (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll]
CxxThrowException() Address = 0x74e98e89 (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.1434_none_d08b6002442c891f\MSVCR80.dll]
Address = 0xba0102   (filename not found) [in E:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\UT3.exe]
Address = 0xe874ef4c (filename not found) 
Address = 0xe874ef4c (filename not found) 

Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Exit: Executing UWindowsClient::ShutdownAfterError
Exit: Executing UWindowsClient::ShutdownAfterError
Exit: UALAudioDevice::ShutdownAfterError
Log: Shutting down FaceFX...
Log: FaceFX shutdown.
Exit: Exiting.
Exit: Name subsystem shutting down
Uninitialized: Log file closed, 12/02/08 12:58:17

If any of you can get this file working, I beg, please help I spent to much time on this map to start over. Even my last backup was over 8 hours of work ago.

[H3D]Pendragon

Teammember on UT3JB
Sep 5, 2008
Hedsteem.com
Ok, here is the Published (cooked) version. I still cannot get this thing back into a working un-published version.

I tried exporting everything one by one out of the map, then saving it (minus sound cause I think it was the sound that broke it).
Then I imported everything into a new map. None of the static meshes or materials that I had made, which made up 90% of the map, were imported.

If that would have worked, then I would have been set.

Here is the cooked/published one:

http://files.filefront.com/XmasMorningzip/;12532934;/fileinfo.html