Echoes of Glory Recruiting

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

katanaX

Sep 19, 2003
Echoes of Glory, The American Civil War mod for UT2004 is looking for talent to join the ranks of the Mod Team. We're looking for skilled and experienced Level designers who can work with complex terrain and map after historical references. We are also in need of more animators with experience in animating in either Maya 6 or 3dsmax. If you are interested contact me at echoesofglory@gmail.com or visit our forums at www.eog-mod.com

Some screenshots:

The Union player model:
finalunionrender4yw.jpg

uim02771eo.jpg

The game will include Naval Battles aswell, including the CSS Virginia and CSS Alabama:

css37dq.jpg

alabama91wj.jpg

Echoes of Glory will feature lots of different Units including Zouaves, pictured here is the Lousiana Zouave:

ltz4tm.jpg

Artillery in the game will be usable, among others the famous Petersburg "Dictator":
dictator218mr.jpg

Fire across the entire battlefield with this train cannon!

utc39tx.jpg

To see even more screenshots visit the official Website at www.eog-mod.com !

Last edited:

JackReacher

[SAS Mod]
Oct 16, 2001
The Sanitarium
Well holy hell, another old mod still going strong. Keep up the good work katanaX, and those renders are awesome, you have a very talented skinner! Good luck with the project.

katanaX

Sep 19, 2003
It will be realistic in some aspects, shots to head will be fatal etc. But we put fun before realism, we're trying to create a realistic but yet playable game that everyone can enjoy, for example rifles will be somewhat faster to reload than their real counterparts.

katanaX

Sep 19, 2003
Update, some screens of one of many forts in the game. If there are any mappers interested in mapping for the game let me know.

forttest11vn.jpg

forttest26si.jpg

katanaX

Sep 19, 2003
We're still in need of a another animator that can animate in Maya. The models are rigged, all you need is to create the animations and export them. We could use another coder too.
If anyone is interested contact us at: contact@eogmod.ut200xfiles.com Be prepared to show examples of your work. Experienced level designers are also welcome to apply for a position. Visit our website at www.eog-mod.com
for more info about the mod.

Here are some new screens:

guinea_st.jpg

guinea_st1.jpg

RichyB

Faceless
Jun 17, 2005
United Kingdom
I can help you guys on the mapping side if you like. I was asked before and was making a map but my pc blow up so I lost every thing. Pm me and ill give you my email. I leave the ball in your hands but please consider it.:)

Last edited: