EAS-INF-Washington

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Doc_EDo

LEFT
Jan 10, 2002
Here's a map i begun working on.. EAS-INF-Washington. Attackers should open the oval office, steal cd and bring it to chopper.
Love the mod btw. I play as m00b.
First screenie. More later.

Attachments

• whsc1.jpg
    whsc1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 120

Alpha_9

Infiltration lead level designer
Jun 1, 2000
Washington State
Don't mean to be a stickler for accuracy, but it appears in your screenshot there's no west wing. And the Oval Office is in the west wing. Just a detail you might consider. ;)

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Hey m00b. Good to see you mapping. A small suggestion. I suggest mutiple objectives. Especially if your taking on a map of this importance. Heres my suggestion:

OBJ A= Kill communications somehow (dont want them calling in the national guard ;) )

OBJ B= Kill power to the whitehouse.

OBJ C= Render AA guns and AA batterys dead. ( this would allow attackers to have a closer spawn to the white house.

OBJ D= Infiltrate the complex and obtain secret documents in undergrouind bunker.

Please dont do a simple capture the cd map. EAS is so much better than that... ;)

Doc_EDo

LEFT
Jan 10, 2002
I dont know how good this map will be. I mean I dont know the exact inside of the house and will only speculate in some areas. Also the scale will maybe be wrong. I got to work on it and see what feels best. Post some pictures if you have any ideas.

Last edited:

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
I would add another fun objective... something I haven't seen much in EAS maps. One objective would be to clear out and secure the roof of the WH which would eventually become the extaction. A little like in Mostar.

Clear - Secure - Hold - Wait for extaction chopper. That would be nice. Of course, all other objective would have to be cleared before the choppers comes in (especially AA guns) but the roof could be secured anytime.

Doc_EDo

LEFT
Jan 10, 2002
Vega-don said:
mm geogob do you realy think that a chopper could extract some terrorists at the white house without being NUKED ERASED DESTRUCTED EXPLODED
Not if you get in and out fast enough. :lol:
Also they are special forces of a foreign nation not a terrorist group. Terrorists would blow themselfs up and wouldnt need extraction of documents and chopper flying under radar with marks of US army. :eek:

Thanks for the linkage.

Last edited:

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Either way any attack on the white house is pure fantasy at the moment. Maybe by a terrorist but how the hell could any spec ops get that close? So lets stick with the fantasy scenario and not kid ourselves. That said I think Geos idea for Obj E would kick ass! Clear the roof! Since the AAs are down, the power is down, and the comms are down why wouldnt a small extraction chopper come?

Nice! Please implement these ideas in the map. If you need hlep just ask. Myself personally, and my brother The One would be more than glad to help you. Please DO NOT make this another cap the cd map. Take your time and if you get bored just ask another mapper for help.

Doc_EDo

LEFT
Jan 10, 2002
Yeah i found lost of pictures of the entrance and the main floor. There are however only some pictures and partial room plans of the floor under. For the top floor and the roof floor i have no room plans what so ever. Same goes for west (only few photos) and east wing when it come to room plans. So this could be hard to make as realistic without exact knowledge.
Also if someone is >>skilled<< texture artist I could use a few custom textures.

Im having some thouble with BSP errors. I have more than 300 brushes and then the errors start to appear. Do you have and advice on how to fix them, other than turning stuff into semi solids and aligning brushes?

Last edited:

Fat Marrow

Vegetable
Feb 27, 2002
London
discord.gg
Doc_EDo said:
Im having some thouble with BSP errors. I have more than 300 brushes and then the errors start to appear. Do you have and advice on how to fix them, other than turning stuff into semi solids and aligning brushes?

Complex and/or small scale brushes tend to cause problems, and if you didn't start off making your biggest brushes aligned with a 16, if not 8, grid, it may be worthwhile starting again...