1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

E3 Video is out

Discussion in 'General' started by jerdaygo, May 27, 2004.

1. jerdaygo

jerdaygo How jerdaygo?

The E3 video of the mods at E3 is avalible for download.
    http://www.unrealtournament.com/news/view.php?id=1776

But who chose the footage, dont get me wrong I like the levels it shows, but if your going to show like 10 seconds of UnWheel, why would you not show maps like o I dont know, maybe !!CityTrack!!

Last edited: May 27, 2004
  2. ProjectX

ProjectX Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps

Yeah City Track is by far the best map on UnWheel, and coming from another mapper that means something. Hopefully my new maps'll be up to the UW callibre.

3. jerdaygo

jerdaygo How jerdaygo?

Stevens PavilionTrack, MountainTown, and CityTrackv3 are even better than his first CityTrack, and Diego1203's TempleRun, and your(ProjectX) Metropolis maps are right up there too :D

Last edited: May 27, 2004
  4. ProjectX

you liked Metropolis that much? It was just a figure of eight track that I'd thought I'd do for a quick city map.

5. jerdaygo

jerdaygo How jerdaygo?

I like the look and feel of it, it feels like its i a dark run down area in like London, short and quick.

6. ProjectX

Yeah I meant it to be somewhere near london, what with the fog and everything (from the river) but the US Buildings didn't help with the feel, I'm glad someone got its intentions.

7. stevenhorton

stevenhorton Not of this World

You know, I am half afraid to even say this, but the link gets me now where:p I go from the link to what should be the download page, which has only a link right back to the first link:( Could someone please draw me a map :confused:

8. jerdaygo

jerdaygo How jerdaygo?

Hey steve just use this link and it will just start the download.

ftp://ftp.infogrames.net/misc/ut2004/movies/MakeItUnreal.zip