1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Duplicate Login Detected blah blah...

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 3' started by HEDRumple, Dec 7, 2010.

1. HEDRumple

HEDRumple New Member

Is Gamefail ever gonna get this crap resolved? Seems like every week people get kicked from game or can't log in at all because gamefail is down. I've never had this problem with steam.

:Poop:

2. Bi()ha2arD

Bi()ha2arD Toxic!

In the 3 years of playing UT3 it didn't happen very often to me. I don't know about lately, haven't been online much.

3. silentlykiller

silentlykiller New Member

it will never be fix

4. HEDRumple

HEDRumple New Member

It's happened a lot lately. Thanksgiving weekend was the worse. The past few nights it's been happening to random people depending on their location. Sometimes you can log right back in, other times it takes hours before you can log in. Gamefail is the biggest failure ever created.

:2thumb:

5. Venom007

Venom007 New Member

We are currently upgrading our VIC 20's to Commodore 128's and Getting 4 More 1200 Baud Modems!! Should be normal in a few days!

6. Al

Al Reaper