Duke Nukem Forever Morsels

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kalibrate

May 27, 2005
{RU}Sirius said:
Talk about vaporware.
I think it's just some rich guys hobby. To work on a game forever that will never be released.
I'll believe it when I see it on the store shelf.

I think that's a little harsh! Perhaps the programmers can only use 2 fingers to type or reading the book "Learn game programming in 10 easy years".

Dragon_Myr

Mar 4, 2004
As someone who has backed DNF before and been excited, I have to say I'm drawing the line here. I'm tired of all these little bits of information. I want to see some serious stuff and I want to see it now. I've had faith in this game for years and personally this has moved onto unprofessional in my mind.

:tdown: To 3DR. Game over; your time is up.

Last edited:

Apathy

The original
Apr 16, 2004
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
horse.jpg

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Would be cool, if the release finally happens. Never give up hope! *g*

Hopefully (If ever released) it will be more succesfull, than Daikatana. Daikatana was also long awaited and turned out to have a much too long development time --> it simply wasn`t up-to-date.

Let`s see how tje Duke story goes, hope it won`t be developed 4 Ever :(

Kirin[SC]

恐いハチミツボイ
Apr 9, 2001
Jacksonville NC
www.saphiria.net
Personally, I'd like to see some pictures on how this game is turning out ... sure is taking a very long time for them to develop this game ... either 3DR is understaffed or just plain lazy. I would guess the latter.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
If they're really serious about making *everything* interactive then it can take (almost) forever to finish. Even the DE- & Thief-teams had to take shortcuts because of the level of interactivity (sp?) and the enormous amounts of problems that kind of stuff can cause ...

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
Have to say not really a nice interview, stupid short answers like he couldn't be bothered with it.
Especially the last one, that answer could mean anything, guy never gave an example either. Really this game lost its place on my TOBUY list a long time ago, and this interview isn't helping it get back there.

I mean if it was a decent interview with some actual content in it, but this is like a short excerpt of some guy's msn conversation.