Dude Where's My Maya!???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Innominate

Soul
May 29, 2004
Philly, PA
innominate.250free.com
I thought that Maya 5.0 PLE or whatever version comes with UT2K4, I got the DVD SE and window XP, but where the heck is it? I can't seem to find any application relating to Maya in the UT2004 directory or anywhere else in that matter. I've read online that you have to go through this process to get it, like get a Key and DL and install stuff etc... is this true? Do I really have to do all that stuff to get Maya or it is hidden somewhere in my HD?

Innominate

Soul
May 29, 2004
Philly, PA
innominate.250free.com
to AMmayhem: Thx for the reply, Maya is up and running, but I'm SO CONFUSED!!! lol Got to go and watch those VTMs.

to GTD-Carthage: lol You can't answer a question with a question, but anyways yes Maya is a program that does A LOT of things such as animation, but I'm going to TRY to use it to make my own static meshes, hopefully. Thx anyways.

Last edited:

Innominate

Soul
May 29, 2004
Philly, PA
innominate.250free.com
Maya eye? Huh? What's that? But the VTMs for Maya 5.0 PLE is in the DVD Special Edition version of UT2K4, that's the one I have anyways. I heard you can get VTMs from 3D Buzz's website but it's a PITA (Pain In The Ass) to go through the process.

X22887

!Crap Mapper!
May 2, 2002
the 3dbuzz vtms vor modeling suck nuts... I wish I had been able to get my hands on a se of ut2k4