DS Official Server Down

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jason[Demiurge]

Level Designer
Sorry about this guys, but due to one of our other machines misbehaving, we've had to re-appropriate the machine that was hosting one of our official Clone Bandits servers. It looks like there are a handful of other servers out there though so I'm sure eveyone will be able to get their fix somewhere :)

When we have our server back up, I'll make sure someone posts to let the rest of the world know.

Aconite

Capt Midnight
Jun 23, 2004
The map rotation on the other server doesn't seem to be working... it's stuck on CLN-ProcessingPlant.

Jason[Demiurge]

Level Designer
I can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong. There are three maps in the line up, and just doesn't care. It plays whatever the last one was. I'm going to have to have someone who's more code savy take a look into this.

Right now I've left it on Death Valley. Maybe next week I'll change it to Peril Plateau. This is ridiculous that it's having trouble with cycling maps. :(

Aconite said:
The map rotation on the other server doesn't seem to be working... it's stuck on CLN-ProcessingPlant.