UE2 - UT2kX Driving trough movers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Xiner

Aug 12, 2008
Hey! :) (The prefix said i'm using UE2, but im using Unrealed 3.0)

If i'm making an Assault racing map, I always make roads that appear after an objective or I make a tunnel which is closed with a mover.
But when I take a car and drive against it I do not bump against it, i just drive trough it. So when i'm gonna look in the properties of the mover I cant find anything. I cant find anything if i look in other maps with it..
So can anyone tell me what I have to change in the properties of mover or anything else?

(Short: How can I make a mover which vehicles not can just drive/fly trough it?)

By the Way, i cant find it with searching here on the forums.

Thanks in Advance for any help! ;)

Hi,
a usual mover does not block karma-objects like vehcles or dead bodys. If the move is a self-made staticmesh go to the StaticMesh-Browser and set "bUseSimpleKarmaCollision" to false.
If this does not help or if the mover is a retail-mesh, go to MoverProperties -> Collision and set "bBlockKarma" to true.