Dragons.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

XxNovaXx

SCUBA STEVE DAMN YOU!!!!!
Jul 28, 2004
Could anyone ever make dragon models? I kno hide has the metal dragons and stuff, but i mean like dragon dragons. WIth scales and cool looking wings? I think ut needs some dragons. Jus a question for you skilled modelors out there.

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
Just give Deinonychus wings!

2004raptor.jpg

(sorry, had to say that)

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Titan go here and search for Tila Nguyen ;)

I don't think dragons would fit the Unreal world very well. I saw some dragons on the BU frontpage some months ago but I can't seem to find them again. But they were there.

Last edited:

Starry Might

bFemale=True
Turret 49 said:
XxNovaXx said:
I kno hide has the metal dragons and stuff
Schild-Oops.gif

But, wait a minute. Wouldn't FireDrake be kinda what XxNovaXx is looking for? (Or not...? :hmm:)

I remember that the marvelous Unreal4Ever mod for the original "UT" had a dragon model (kind of a humanoid dragon that stands upright like FireDrake, I think) - does the "UT 2004" version have one, too?

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Turret 49 said:
Just give Deinonychus wings!

2004raptor.jpg

(sorry, had to say that)

Agreed, I suggested a modified raptor a long time ago in previous requests for dragons... Sadly these were never made apart from Hide's great models which come closest.

I might also suggest actually waiting for 2k7 when we're gonna have much higher poly (and hopefully quality) models ;) In that case it will become more feasible to make a decent dragon without grinding machines to a halt with the current engine.

Last edited: