Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
So back at the LAN party, I asked a bunch of you if you had seen/heard of Dr. Horrible. Strangely enough, none of you had, so I am posting up some links here.

A tiny bit of background: Dr. Horrible is a little project that Joss Whedon and his brothers put together during the writer's strike last year. The concept was that no one would get paid for do the work outright, rather, they would get a share in the profits. It stars three main actors: Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion, and Felicia Day (I promised you all more stuff about her). The end result was a three episode web series that made an approximately 45-minute long movie/musical. It is hysterical and the music isn't annoying or cumbersome at all. In fact, it is quite catchy. Anyway, I'm not going to keep on talking about it here--I wrote a good long blog about it, so check it out. Then watch the series by going to the Dr. Horrible Website. Or watch it first and then read my blog. I don't care--just watch it. I guarantee you'll like it. :)