downloads and add-ons

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JamesBong

'JeeP' addict
Sep 18, 2002
oHIo
Visit site
after everyone left last night some dude joined up and was b!tching up and down about how he just spent the last couple hours tring to d/l everything he needed to get up to date..... (i told him to chill) what else can i say? cant remember his name right now as it was 1:45 am and i was 1/2 sleep. he was a veteran player from way back and i kinda remember him from when i 1st started playing.

i think the developers and mappers and creators need to create a sticky thread or something (bonuspaks) that they can only post at, with all the game add-ons created after a release. this keeps them from going thru every thread here, looking for one map/car/whatever that they dont have. cuz the sever just cant dish out downloads fast enough. by the time the racers get thru the race the downloaders still have not received what they need and the next level starts.

edit: he was also complaining how 'dead' the mod is .... as in noone is ever on the servers except wed. and sat. i believe his words were 'oh boy i can play on wed and sat.' i think with the new ver. some more interest will spark (hopefully)

-maybe we need another burnout day?

Last edited:

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
Ya ... I got a few PM's last night for someone about that.... I tried to help the best I could and told him what to DL to be able to play on the server :)
-maybe we need another burnout day?
Feel free to create another one then.... you are more than welcome to use the server for other burnouts than the ones I posted. I just made those figuring the most people could be there (and I would be there for sure too .. lol) :)

JamesBong

'JeeP' addict
Sep 18, 2002
oHIo
Visit site
i think the dudes name was taranchula..... (i still have some braincells firing :lol: )

take the wildfish for example. its buried in the forum somewhere and not on the download page http://download.beyondunreal.com/browse.php?dir=unwheel/

but now i think about it, that might of been the frontpage thing that got deleted and sqrewed up the IP thingy not showing.

sorry snipe if i sounded like i was going off on you. hell i can barely remember the wed. night one myself.... but someone needs to fix the IP deal on the frontpage. i know i use it during the week, on off burnout nights. if no-ones on, i fire up ol' UT(99) for get my frustrations out DM ;)

but yeah some thought needs to go into centrallizing these addons... :cool: :rockon:

Last edited: