Download page...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
...needs updating, there should be the Semi-SUV and the Wildfish pack. And could you provide .zip versons of any .RAR maps. Thanks.

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
I agree ... I went to look for those new cars last week to put on the server and first place I looked was the downloads page and did not see them. The messed up news post made it kind of hard to notice that it was on the front page :p

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Oi, can someone do something about this? I would like to play those .rar maps sometime this century.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Random Elite said:
Oi, can someone do something about this? I would like to play those .rar maps sometime this century.

Sorry, no zips. You'll have to wait until the next version (.exe or .zip versions)until you can get those maps. At least I can tell you it's nearly done :)