1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Download and tryout CTF-OutZide(BETA-FINAL) so I can release the finished product!

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by {L}OutZ{JEDI}, Feb 4, 2001.

1. {L}OutZ{JEDI}

{L}OutZ{JEDI} SSJ Vegeta - like

Well here she is folks. It is DONE I think, but as always I'd like to make sure. I appreciate you guys testing this out for me.

Let me know of any problems or suggestions.

2. Tetris L

Tetris L Smartass

Did a quick test and found no obvious bugs.

Frankly I don't like the map too much. I find the layout a bit boring. Lighting and architecture are decent, but not top-class. I'd give it a 5/10.

One thing that I love is the placing of the redeemer; that's excellent! :)

3. I_B_Bangin

I_B_Bangin habitual line stepper

Just picked it up. I probably won't get to look at it till tonight, but I will let you know what I think.

4. Kilham

Kilham Lost in RL

Well it looks OK, a few invisible walls but no major bugs. Tried it with bots bit i want to play it online, with the right players it should rock:).
    Yes i liked the Redeemer placing, 2 TLs to the boots then jump. Is there an Amp in there? i couldn't find one.

5. {L}OutZ{JEDI}

replies

Wow cleaner, your the 1st to say the layout was bad. I know it's not really "that" great but It's my first map so heh.

As for the quad there isn't one.

MORE INPUT!

Also I forgot to delete an elevator brush in the back of the red base (DOH).

6. thewalkingman

thewalkingman ssssssssssss bugger!

should have lava zone down below imo

7. {L}OutZ{JEDI}

Anything else?

?

8. garrett

garrett dreaming lucidly

came a long way since you first showed me it, i think the skybox needs a large improvement, you can tell it is a box when looking up at the stars, add some clouds or something or just make it unlit for the stars, also you need a lavazone or something like someone mentioned b/c it looks wayyyyyyyy overscaled down there :D

9. {L}OutZ{JEDI}

Ok.

I'll work on the sky and make the bottom of my map roaring LAVA, muwahah! :D

Thanks for the suggestions!