Doom3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
i like watching my friend try to play this on his p4 1.8ghz with integrated video memory, its like when i tried to play xmp on an amazing 32mb videocard with a 1 ghz computer. . .those were the days. . .

Richteralan

ºØmníºRadium
Feb 6, 2004
Oberlin
Maxx said:
A roll of duct tape would solve the doom 3 flashlight problem.

<sarcastic> I don't expect to be crawlign through the mars underground hunting demons in the Army. The military uses several amazing lighting techniques that will blow you mind. For instance a "helmet light" or "head lamp". A piece of elastic will actually hold a light just above your forehead, leavign your hands totally free...simply amazing. </sarcastic> .

Hopefully someday the designers of games will catch up to coon hunting technology, and put lights on hats!...lol
I don't really care about switching to flashlight, but having to use it in every room, just gets old.

[sarcastic]OMG when you have helmet light people will bitch again about why the helmet doesn't fall off when you been attacked!1!!1!1!!1[/sarcastic]

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Who pee'd in your oatmeal? Was is covet?...Maybe Mantik?...somebody needs a hug.

Last edited:

Kaio

Apr 5, 2004
washuu said:
You don't need a flashlight, you also don't need to search for them, YOU KNOW THEY WILL COME TO YOU :D

That's so fu*king true.

/me goes and plays Doom 3 on Nightmare.

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
i'm still waiting for a mod so you have a candle like in the old days

maybe a candle mounted on the pistol

:wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.