1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Doom monsters/weapons mod,xp treats drops when monster dies mutators

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by fronjohn, Jul 25, 2010.

1. fronjohn

fronjohn New Member

Hey guys haven't posted in a while here b4 now i got a question from servers i was in hopefully u guys know what im trying to mean here ;) :

1st: Does any one know were to get the mod from Doom that makes ut2k4 use doom 1 or 2 weapons and monsters like those floatin red heads,Nazis,weapons like super shotgun, bfg4000 i think its called ,etc lol :) Were is the site to get it? :hmm:

2nd:I sometimes goto the invasion server on {Dark}#1 if anyone plays it and i notice when a monster dies it sometimes drops this treat like a lollipop, or a huge adrenalin pill that earns u xp when u collect i searched in Google the best i can notin, i saw a mod similar like it called Greed but this makes it so the player u killed drops money it only increases ur points not xp points :( for ut2k4RPG, so i would like to know were this mod is from/site cause it looks pretty kickass :D

P.S:Ill get screenshots maybe tomorrow to show more explanation to what im trying to mean here Thanks ;)

2. .:..:

.:..: New Member

It comes with this map pack.
    Just download the System files if you want to have the monster pack.

3. fronjohn

fronjohn New Member

thanks dots if that's ur name in letters called :) , now for #2 :(