1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dont see executions properly

Discussion in 'Jailbreak Support' started by Duffman!, May 29, 2004.

1. Duffman!

Duffman! New Member

When a team is captured and executed, i dont see the executions properly.

For example...with the flame one, the flames appear and people just fall over and die. With a pressure one, all the steam comes out but they just fall over and die.

Is this right?

p.s. love the mod :)

2. Wormbo

Wormbo Administrator Staff Member

People always fall over and die if reduced or no gore is configured. Set it to full gore if you want people to gib.

3. RabidZombie

RabidZombie Freshly Removed Brains at half price!

i have the same thing and im set to full gore... all of then you either just fall do die, or blow to pieces on the ones which have a speical animation(ie heights and other electicution ones ans the one with the lazers(err i think it is indusrage))

4. Mr.Mitchell

Mr.Mitchell New Member

Same problem here. I also can't see the players depressurize or burn like in the screenshots on the site. I do have "Full Gore" and all graphical details are at the hgihest level. If it would help I could record a movie to show how it looks at my side. The executions with the lightning bolts and the one with the lasers work fine.