"Dominator" for Inf. 2.82?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mason

Self appointed voice of reason
Dec 14, 2000
Upstate NY
forums.unreal2.net
Is there any way to use 'mods' for Infiltration 2.82? I was thinking about trying out some 'Domination' mods for it..Dominator, in particualar because you can use existing DM maps. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I am the Walrus, koo koo kachoo.
Why do people insist on putting their 'two cents' in when they don't have a penny to spare?

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
some mutators work with INF, some don't. I suggest you just try it and let us know if it worked.

<center>
ZundSig4.gif
</center>

Mason

Self appointed voice of reason
Dec 14, 2000
Upstate NY
forums.unreal2.net
It only appears in the Unreal Tournament game menu(ie. deathmatch, tdm, assault, etc..and then Dominator at the bottom. It doesn't appear in under the Infiltration game types menu. It shouldn't be all that difficult as you can play on any DM levels...I just can't figure out how to get the Dominator game type onto the Inf menu(Inf 2.75, right now).

I am the Walrus, koo koo kachoo.
Why do people insist on putting their 'two cents' in when they don't have a penny to spare?