1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT2kX DOM-Watched

Discussion in 'Content Releases' started by Hellkeeper, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Hellkeeper

Hellkeeper Soulless Automaton

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download Watched (13739 KO)

A fresh gust of wind blows away the warmth of the afternoon. Your footprints on the hard tiles disappear as nature carelessly moves the dust about. How long have you been fighting this now aimless battle? Does anyone in this arena still desire a fleeting victory or a tenuous speck of glory? But your mind is clear, you know the fight needs no reward. Even without spectators; even with no cheering crowd.

The gods of war watch over, a champion shall be named.

Small and very open Double Domination map. Limited arsenal and easy navigation, there should be plenty of vertical fight. Games played on this map tend to be short and tensed as it's possible to go from one point to the other extremely fast.

GEx.ut likes this.
  2. GEx.ut

GEx.ut GEx

Looking really nice, downloading!

Hellkeeper likes this.
  3. Hellkeeper

Thanks, let me know what you think. :)

4. MakeMeUnreal

MakeMeUnreal Member

Loved it the second I read the description. Superb work!

5. GEx.ut

GEx.ut GEx

Reminded me a lot of your CTF-1on1 Map (There are different maps, yes, just had a similar feel). Pretty much what was promised in the description, I got it :p . Had a blast here and think it looks friggin sweet. Loved the teleporters.

6. Hellkeeper

Yes, I liked making the CTF one, so I wanted a new map slightly more complex, with the same theme and style. I'm glad you like it. :) I guess you meant jumpers when you said teleporters? I just copied the original wildcarebase used in most maps with the egyptech twist, I was happy with it.

I'll probably jump to some new theme for the next one, but I was going through a phase where I wanted small egyptian SF maps. I had never used the theme, so it's been an interesting year!

7. GEx.ut

GEx.ut GEx

Yeah I ment the jumpers... oops :p
    Egyptian is actually one of my favourite themes in general, so I'm more than happy if you make another one :D

8. MakeMeUnreal

MakeMeUnreal Member

Did you play Unreal Championship II on the Xbox?
    You would love it!

9. GEx.ut

GEx.ut GEx

Don't have an Xbox sadly, so no. I am interested though.

10. Hellkeeper

Never had the chance to test it either, but I loved everything I saw about it, music, models, maps, weapons, game modes... Many things from UC2 can be downloaded for UT2004 though.

GEx.ut likes this.