DOM-Aphrodite Owns

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Cliff hath spoken, and DOM-Aprhodite doth own. This is a nice small to medium DOM map that has a look all of its own. Download the map now (17.4MB)! More screenshots here.

Aphrodite is the result of when a focused designer figures out how to model and texture his own shit. This map looks nothing like any level that shiped with 2003; it is a refreshing change from the egyptian and industrial looks that so many people go for.

S

StuffSucker

God, I hate it when I see a map, that I wanna try out. And I can't download it, because it needs some Sh** registering like GameSpyware... People should stop making maps, if they cannot even find a decent place to publish them... Yeah, I know, too much slapping. But I'm writing this when my emotions are "On Peak", because there are hundreds of maps, that have the same situation...

S

StuffSucker

hal said:
Why not register? It's free.

On that note, it would be nice if mappers would upload their maps to the myriad of hassle free sites around.

I'm against it, everybody who put their "free" programs full of spyware which jams your machine, don't deserve ANY kind of support. And because you most propably would have to put your email address on registering, you would, most propably, get flooded with all kind of spam in your mailbox. Maybe it will eventually surface in someplace nice, like Unreal Playground, so I can find it...