Does the team know about this?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Da Spadger said:
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=162815

To me, it sounds pretty much like this could speed up the development of UTXMP. That is, if they plan on having Unreal 2 stuff in UTXMP.

Discuss, or something... just wanted to bring it to your attention. :p

No, it won't speed up any development of UTXMP. UTXMP is using XMP meshes and textures. Unless they plan to make a few more maps this won't really help UTXMP. The maps in general is what will be released. The things that are left with UTXMP are just coding wise AFAIK.

And in case someone doesn't know, you can drag and drop textures from U2 to 2k4.

Da Spadger

Insert stupid title here.
Jul 16, 2004
The Jackal-XMP said:
No, it won't speed up any development of UTXMP. UTXMP is using XMP meshes and textures. Unless they plan to make a few more maps this won't really help UTXMP. The maps in general is what will be released. The things that are left with UTXMP are just coding wise AFAIK.

And in case someone doesn't know, you can drag and drop textures from U2 to 2k4.

Darn, i thought i could help out a bit. It seems that my "Help level" stays at looking for bugs. :p