Does Cliffy B and epic Truly no longer care about UT series

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

darkonxy

Its all about the BFG Baby!!!
Mar 26, 2008
here is my opinion

some of the people who are making custom content now are seriously struggling to get their content out their but epic keeps killing the player's interests. And its truly sad to see epic prostitute the very game that got their name and it gives me a heavy heart to think they wont hold themselves responsible for their actions thanks a lot epic :mad: ,

Epic Games, The blood of UT 3 is on your hands.

2 reason why they epically failed on this game
They Used Gamespy (T'd off Microsoft)
They Focused on Ps3 and Pc (big no no in my opinion)

Last edited:

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
I think i've seen this thread too many times

The 'success' of Gears of War completely changed Epic's direction to boring, this has gone on since 2005

darkonxy

Its all about the BFG Baby!!!
Mar 26, 2008
I think i've seen this thread too many times

The 'success' of Gears of War completely changed Epic's direction to boring, this has gone on since 2005

My Bad, yeah epic has gotten boring now

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
It's been a while since Cliff made a move. If there's people to blame for UT3 failing, it's not mainly Cliff, the only thing you can blame on him is the fact that he left the UT franchise. Good reason enough yes, but he didn't screw up UT3, and he can't be at 2 place at the same time.

As for Epic going consoles only? They hit success, PC gamers are demanding. Consoles?

1) Make a contract with Microsoft for a game sequel.
2) ???
3) Profit.

As for no Gears 2 PC, blame Capps. His video interview about how he was pissed off about how Gears of War PC got low review brought a lot of console exclusivity for the studio. Mike's the boss, you know. :rolleyes:

If he think it sucks, then IT DOES SUCK!