Does anyone have SmashDroids still?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr.Mitchell

Sep 5, 2001
the Netherlands
home.ict.nl
I still have it. I have these files that are related to SD (the number is the filesize in bytes):

207.451 SD-DeadOcean.zip
172.112 SD-EgyptArena.zip
205.100 SD-Falling-Down.zip
360.779 SD-FlyingTempleX.zip
199.824 sd-mount.zip
201.980 sd-techarena.zip
9.798.374 Smashdroids1.0-non_umod.zip
9.810.032 Smashdroids1.0.zip
9.851.357 Smashdroids1.25.zip

Just let me know what you want and where I should send it.

JohnnySix

Caffienated Haemoglobin
Apr 6, 2002
England
planetunreal.com
Wow man, that's awesome :D

If you've still got it, have the time, motivation and bandwidth, Send it to (myname)@planetunreal.com :D

Thanks so much dude, will be so cool to finally play it. :)

SubtleChaos

Oxymoronic User
Feb 11, 2004
Alberta, Canada
Whoohoo, someone finally answered this thread! I have been watching it intently for a while already.

Is there a place I could download those files? I'm really intrigued as to how this mod plays.

JohnnySix

Caffienated Haemoglobin
Apr 6, 2002
England
planetunreal.com
Mr. Mitchell.. Cheers man, you rule! :D

I just fancy playing it, so no worries if you're eating up bandwidth. :)

I wonder what the guys who made this originally are up to??

damn, if they decided to make this for UT2004, with Karma, fancy terrain and static meshes. It'd be so awesome. :D

CRAP! I can't believe I posted it in totally the wrong forum, apologies.. Argh.. I'm so anal about people who post UT2003 stuff in UT forums etc, and here's me comitting the crime myself.

*shamed*

Last edited:

Mr.Mitchell

Sep 5, 2001
the Netherlands
home.ict.nl
SubtleChaos said:
Whoohoo, someone finally answered this thread! I have been watching it intently for a while already.

Is there a place I could download those files? I'm really intrigued as to how this mod plays.
I don't have enough webspace, but I can mail it to you or upload it somewhere. The UMOD is ~10MB the extra maps are ~2MB.

SabbathCat said:
I wonder what the guys who made this originally are up to??

damn, if they decided to make this for UT2004, with Karma, fancy terrain and static meshes. It'd be so awesome. :D
If think it was a school project or something like that. But you could mail them(him??) or contact through ICQ and ask it. You'll never know :)

Last edited:

SubtleChaos

Oxymoronic User
Feb 11, 2004
Alberta, Canada
Thx a lot!

Mailbox empty and ready to recieve next shipment! :)

Many thx for the maps ......... tonight it's droid smashing time! :D

Last edited:

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
SabbathCat said:
CRAP! I can't believe I posted it in totally the wrong forum, apologies.. Argh.. I'm so anal about people who post UT2003 stuff in UT forums etc, and here's me comitting the crime myself.

*shamed*

hahahahaha! :lol:

Actually I had this forum renamed a while ago. This thread existed before the name change. Don't worry about it. :D

{[(BRACKETS)}]

Sep 2, 2005
BEEN A WHILE , ANY1 STILL HAVE IT ?

i know this is a while later , but does any1 still have this mod ?
i have version 1.0 tnx to a friend but am looking for 1.25 (or whatever last was).
any1 having it may want to email to randyroo@gmail.com ;)

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
Google was completely useless. Searching for Smashdroids+download resulted in 4 pages of threads searching for it and reviews.

Srry I couldn't help.

JohnnySix

Caffienated Haemoglobin
Apr 6, 2002
England
planetunreal.com
Awesome ! Thanks for sharing! :D

Been waiting nearly 2 years to play this! :D

__

Argh!!

I got it installed, but is it missing an .exe or something? It doesn't show under the menus and there doesn't appear to be a separate .ink / .exe file to start SmashDroids like some TC's have?

Last edited: