Do you think it's at all possible to use mods in SP?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morter

Commando
Dec 24, 2001
Visit site
Like...with a console command or something? Or maybe a change in an .ini?

I'd like to try it with the Ballistics weapon pack, and I'm sure that'll enhance gameplay quite a bit.

If not, can this be made possible by someone who can code/program?

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Presume so. Apart from some custom characters, not much have I seen to shake up the SP Tourny.

That new mod, Return to Nyleve, is SP, and mutators can effect that as it's DM based, but thats it.

Last edited:

nuttella

Scare
Nov 19, 2004
You would have to create a custom class for the SP Ladder. I've got one for UT99, but I don't know of any for 2k4, maybe because 2k4 bots are no fun :p

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
Well, I made a special console for myself, so I can use the cheats without being named cheater by the game. I guess you might add mutator via your own console class, however I'm quite unsure of how you can do it.