Do you know 80's pop?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
Link

Final Score: 81

80s4.jpg

http://www.yetanotherdot.com/asp/80s.html

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
nah, it's just that you can't expect lots of these forums users to remember songs from a period where they were too young to speak english

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
Final Score: -13
only found U2 and grandmaster flash and the furious 5.must be the 2 best songs of the test. :rolleyes:

the rest must be crap though. pop is crap. and i wasn't born untill 83. and im french

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
I'm very proud to say that I ignored music for the 6 years that I was alive during the 80's

6.5%

sublime

Cynic
Aug 1, 2000
Texas
www.caffeine-addict.org
Sigh, 85.5, but I grew up on this crap so I have an excuse, damnit. And I hate to admit that I missed some I really shouldn't have. Ugh.

Edit: Crap, I rescored it giving the source I found the link from and got another 5 points, so I'm really at 90.5.

Last edited: