1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Do you do this...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JonAzz, Sep 27, 2005.

?

Do you pee in the shower?

1. yes

43.2%
  2. no

29.5%
  3. sometimes

27.3%
  1. hyrulian

hyrulian Rainbow Brite

Haha, now that I wouldn't do. I don't think I would enjoy wallowing in pee-water for long periods of time.

2. MrSmiles

MrSmiles selimsrm

ya gotta go, ya gotta go, and i go right then and there

3. Snuggins

Snuggins ----dood----

I pee in the shower while I brush my teeth. I like efficiency.

4. Zxanphorian

Zxanphorian ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sometimes! When you gotta go you gotta go!

5. Kaligraphic

Kaligraphic Charles leChaud is my hero

Sometimes I pee in Hyrulian Hero's shower.

It's a gesture of friendship, y'know?

6. Snuggins

Snuggins ----dood----

The breaking of bread and the pissing in another's shower, yes, the traditions that warm the heart. :)

7. Capt.Toilet

Capt.Toilet Good news everyone!

I dont know what it is about the shower, but I always have the urge to wee wee even if I went moments before. I think its the water rushing towards your genitals and your mind is telling you "hey its time to go peepee".

8. ALG

ALG Gallardo

I try to aim everywhere but the drain. If I can leave a permanent lasting smell or sight for the next guy (dorm communal showers) then mission accomplished!

9. yallDropDead

yallDropDead New Member

If you pee in the shower that others use, what says that they need to know about it? And it's not like it's gonna stay around very long. Unless in the case of ALG and that's what you want.

10. B

B Bee

Put some shampoo in your hair before you start...Multitasking at it's best!

11. Red Oozing Anus

Red Oozing Anus It Burns!

Why not? Urine is initially sterile. Whether you share a shower with someone else or not, your shower is still more clean after peeing in it than your average grocery cart handle (now those things are nasty!)

Besides, where else can I participate in group golden showers that allows for easy cleanup? :)

12. GotBeer?

GotBeer? The nozzle is now calibrating

A lot of people are voting 'sometimes'. I think 'yes' and 'sometimes' need clarification. Does selecting 'yes' mean that you use the shower exclusively, whether the water's running or not? Does 'sometimes' mean only once a month or less, or that you do it only when you're so drunk you'd pee in the fishtank if it was in front of you?

13. _Zd_Phoenix_

_Zd_Phoenix_ Queen of BuFdom

I don't think consideration really comes into it...it's been washed down a drain along with loads of other dirt and waste from you, I don't really see a difference. I occasionally do it...really doesn't matter to me, if someone I was sharing with said they did it i'm not gonna think I'm standing in their piss every time I go for a shower. Assuming that the shower is on when they do it :hmm: