1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Do new threads happen around here at all?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by zeep, Mar 14, 2009.

1. zeep

zeep :(

Well there, i answered my own question.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  2. Kibbles-N-Bits

Kibbles-N-Bits New Member

3. Lethal Dosage

Lethal Dosage Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer

They do, just but very often. I suppose there just isn't much to talk about.

4. Snakeye

Snakeye Mk82HD

Well, it seems the usual topics discussed here in the old days don't really come up - I've kind of expected at least a thread rising after the German school shooting, but apparently there's just not enough regular writers here anymore (it seems there's an awful lot of regular readers though, judging from the past rise on old prick posts).

Perhaps it is time to start that H&K sucks donky butt thread..

5. Crowze

Crowze Bird Brain

I think you derserve this achievement:
    [​IMG]

6. tomcat ha

tomcat ha Well-Known Member

sugar spice and everything nice

7. zeep

zeep :(

Lol Crowze :D

8. Lethal Dosage

Can't help you there Snakeye, but if you do then i'll have no choice than to counter it with an "AR15 Suckz" thread!

(i know your actually in Austria, but i can't bag the AUG!)

9. Snakeye

Snakeye Mk82HD

Ahhh, the familiar silence has returned..

Time to disrupt: I'm actually not a H&K "hater" and I don't really think they suck (I'm just not a fan either) - but given the ammount of H&K fans that used to be here I thought that might be a way to get a discussion again.

Now back to silence..

PS: Why not bag the AUG? It's safety system IS crap - I've heard at least from one potential AD from my friends who actually served [potenial in the way that the person pulled the trigger on a weapon with safety on but no bullet in the chamber; it went klick (from the bolt)..]. Plus it's uuuugggggly..

10. ecale3

ecale3 Sniper - May be harmful to your health.

AR15 pwnz noobs

AUG sucks donkey cock

and HK is so cool that they want you to know "You suck and we hate you".

11. Lethal Dosage

HK's are great, ATM the G3a3 tops my list of must have 7.62x51 Battle rifles (yes, i'd prefer it over a FAL, but only slightly), but i'm not a die-hard fanboy, some of their products i'm just not too sure about.

AR15's suck balls, and the only way they can pawn noobs is by throwing the ammo at them, after all it fouls like a mofo, and it's not like the butt is secure enough to hit someone with it. Nothing can save the AR15.

There's nothing wrong with AUG's other then user error, i've never had a weapon ND on me when the safety has been on properly... 'course we're taught to manipulate the safety with the thumb and forefinger of our master hand, but to then check it firmly with our other hand as well. Personally the AUG is damn sexy, and it's a short list to find another bullpup rifle that can match it in looks.

The only problems i've ever had with the AUG or even heard about was it malfuncioning from excess oil in the gas system and mechanism, and it's poor accuracy and handling when firing full automatic, but both issues can be worked around/prevented with training and careful maintnance.

12. Snakeye

Snakeye Mk82HD

H&K did. They did the same for the L85. Actually even "their" famous G3 is a license production of a CETME design - [before getting flamed to death by die-hard German quality people and H&K fanboys: Yes, I know that the CETME design was done by German engineers (ex-Mauser IIRC), but that doesn't change the fact it's not a H&K own design]. I guess my main problem with H&K is the fact some people would call any crap with a H&K stamp on it a masterpiece (pretty much like it's with VW or BMW on the car sector) - not that H&K makes much crap though, but they're not the only ones who make excellent weapons.

As mentioned before I've heard from a rather reliable source about a ND with saftey on with an Austrian AUG. If the saftey can be pressed in a way that leaves the state of the weapon ambiguous that's not a user error, that's a design flaw (IMO).

L85 and FAMAS both look far better in my opinion (in THAT order) - since I'm an engineer I prefer form following function, so if I had to choose I'd take the FAMAS [even] over the L85[A2].

13. ecale3

ecale3 Sniper - May be harmful to your health.

The AUG is fail, and ugly to boot. I'd take the FAMAS over it any day.

I own an AR15 and can say with certainty it pwnz n00bz :lol:

What I really want is an AR10 or a M14DMR. I need more 7.62x51mm in my life.

HK is surrounded by a lot of fanboyism, I agree with you there. I wonder if there is a way to get an HK416 upper legally?

14. TheShiningWizard

TheShiningWizard Because it's more fantastical.

Threads happen, but you can't tell because they all turn into GUNS GUNS GUNS within a dozen replies.

15. tomcat ha

tomcat ha Well-Known Member

16. Snakeye

Snakeye Mk82HD

After watching the video I think I can safely say:

:confused: WHAT??? :confused:

17. Carpetsmoker

Carpetsmoker Nexus-6

18. Snakeye

Snakeye Mk82HD

Since it thematically fits the original topic: where's the traditional Aprils Fool joke thread - or was I hallucinating such things happened around here? Perhaps something like "H&K is bankrupt due to global economy crisis"..

Oh, guns again - I'm sorry..

19. Hadmar

Hadmar Queen Bitch of the Universe

Hadmar returns to BUF
    INF-OT News reports that long-standing poster Hadmar made his return to BUF, ending his forced absence since December that was caused by faulty hardware. Asked about the report Hadmar replied "Well, you know the Internet. You shouldn't believe everything you read, especially if it's posted on April the 1st.".

Sup bitches? :)

20. ant75

ant75 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hey, welcome back to nothingness. JOKE'S ON YOU FOOL!