DNF & Alien Conspiracy

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2004
Heh, he's worse then too_gay and that's saying alot :lol: my eyes hurt after reading that false story though :(

btw that's 1 of the things i'm intrested in...knowing if there is life out there and if there is knowing if there is an alternate reality...i can go there and kick my own ass :D

Last edited:

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
(GR)Killer said:
Heh, he's worse then too_gay and that's saying alot :lol: my eyes hurt after reading that false story though :(

btw that's 1 of the things i'm intrested in...knowing if there is life out there and if there is knowing if there is an alternate reality...i can go there and kick my own ass :D
You'd probably lose that fight...

zombiewoof

Rokk Fiddler, Farmer
Oct 2, 2003
Oaksterdam, California
Visit site
...At the far end of the lake, avoiding the big boats with the radar, one loch Nesse monster turns to the other and says, "We'll just wait here for a few moments till the flying saucers get here. Then we'll all hang out over at Bigfoot's with Elvis till this all blows over".

Stoneblind

/\°§pèçtré
Mar 18, 2004
www.clanalpha.net
Jesus Christ.

Just when I thought the ignorance that ran rampant in this forum was unparalleled, I have come to find that I have been proved wrong; wash your hands off, fellow forum companions, we have been outdone. :D

Dragon_Myr

Mar 4, 2004
Oh, so that's what happened to DNF. It all makes sense now.

Damn, now I'm stuck with Duke3d and it doesn't work online. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.