1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DMU-RankinM

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by Leo(T.C.K.), Dec 5, 2017.

1. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

Download

Description in the txt file. I felt this was also a good map to feature codex's classic regenerative glass.

Don't worry, the version for singleplayer won't have this.

Consider this a gift for UT's 18th Anniversary.

2. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

Why no screenshots? For all the 2 people interested in this (I'm indfifferent) could possibly know, this might be a pile of dung with untextured walls and blocky rooms.

3. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

Security error occured. That's what it told me after hanging in the air for couple of minutes when I tried to upload a screenshot right here.

here: screenshots
    Those are from the Unreal "SP" version, however the geometry/lighting is nearly identical. So this should more than do.