DM

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I would not play DM with unlimited lives, but I think there is a place for a number of servers running Inf in this mode. People new to the game need some place to practice online and develop skills against real opponents. It must be very frustrating to them to get killed in the first 30 seconds of every round and have to wait for the map to end, time after time. I'm afraid that without such an environment in which new people can cut their teeth on Inf, we're going to end up with only those who already have developed skills playing Inf. Not good. We need new blood. We also need an occasional easy target, LOL!

I know this is a suggestion for server admins, and that this is the suggestion area for the Inf development team. However, I thought I might reach more server admins by putting it here. I'll post the first part of the message on SOB.

-- Vipe --
viper.jpg

-- LIVE FREE OR DIE --