UE2 - UT2kX Dm-UCMP-Immortalis

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
does anybody know who made this map because i need contact information so i can ask him for something.

the link he provided does not seem to work

thank

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
The author goes by the alias MichaelM. Sadly, I don't think we have accurate contact information for him anymore. His website seems to be down, at any rate.

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
damn

i need permision to use some sounds and meshes.

what should i do?

Try and find email an email address, or the latest that he gave in his readme, write him an email asking for permission. If that doesn't come back in a week or 2, give credit to him in your level's readme, write a line about not being able to get a hold of him, and put the things you need in your level. That's what I'd do, anyway.

BIOS

Oct 31, 2002
seattle, wa USA
www.biosleveldesign.com
If you make an honest effort to find someone and can't reach them, i say give them obvious credit for their stuff and use it. (i couldn't reach the author of a custom Q3 map port I did for UT2004, so I gave him credit in the readme and left it at that) have you read the readme for that map? perhaps it gives alternate contacts and/or mentions who actually made the meshes or sounds. (not to say that he didn't, but the UCMP packs were always a team effort...)

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
there are two diferent contact method but nither work

does anybody know what hius latest work was

some reason i can not use copy and paste on this???