DM-UCMP-1on1-Derelict

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

barballs

Packed with Unreal goodness
May 3, 2003
Arizona
www.redbrick.dcu.ie
Name: DM-UCMP-1on1-Derelict
Version: 1.0
Compatibility: UT2004

Description: Forgotten and desolate, this once productive facility was thought to be of no more use to any. That was untill a Liandri Corp mining team came accoss it. Quickly adapted, it fit right into the one on one championship roster. As nicknamed by those who've shed the blood of others in this decrepid tomb of past industry, Derelict is fast becoming one of the most popular one on one venues in the tournament.

Comments: This is the single release of DM-UCMP-1on1-Derelict and is the same version included with the UCMP. There are no changes to the map, I'm just releasing this for people who couldn't download the pack as a whole. Enjoy! I will add more mirrors as they become available.

Screenshot:
dmderel-l.jpg

Credits: Epic, UCMP Team, (see readme)

Homepage:
ucmappack.org

Download:
Unreal Playground
Nali City

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Ah, the individual release as promised. Yes, I saw them all at UP as well. This is my favorite of the pack. I'm a big DM fan though, so I might be slightly biased.