DM-Prophecy released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

raziel31

Nov 25, 2003
South F.
Visit site
Last edited:

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
I suppose you mean "forum", but this is in the General and Off Topic forum, so isn't it okay?

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Looks promising, I`ll check it out

Due this thread doesn`t conflict with the forum rules I don`t think that the OffTopic-section is wrong ;)

raziel31

Nov 25, 2003
South F.
Visit site
Turret 49 said:
Just tried it in-game, and it's so easy to get lost it's not funny.

Errr...lost :eek: ? Hum....the map is small :)...anyway, keep one thing in mind...magenta indicate a corridor-checkpoint and/or an elevator place ;) ..I hope u'll feel less lost with this...

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
Knowing what things are doesn't always mean knowing where you are. :p

Turns2Ashes in the other thread said:
Everything looks almost exactly the same (and very, very busy, I might add), and it can be difficult to get your bearings.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
I`ve tried it yesterday.

It`s a nice map, but it confused me a little bit in the beginning. The design itself is nicely done.

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Turret 49 said:
Knowing what things are doesn't always mean knowing where you are. :p

Nowhere near as bad as VCTF-parkinglot (something like that, made by/for DeadCats clan).
It takes 1/2 the match finding your way in and out the main bases.:rolleyes:

I'll give it a shot.