DM-Point5 check it out, this map rocks!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... what's the point of this anyway? It's a bad map. Your maps are a little more elaborate than this but they still aren't good. So?...

AAAAAAND, don't come and say that they're played on servers all time, because that would be labeling the people that play them severely challenged...

Plus, not any map that's more than this deserves more than a 0.5. A better layout ('a' layout) and visuals can make it better, but lets not forget how some maps can be ruined because authors just stretch it too far on some point.
And that crap no-visuals-but-great-gameplay is, like you might've guessed, just not right, no matter what some 'leet' say, and that surely includes at very least 1 of your maps.

Ghostwheel I know you think we all wanna be working for epic or care more about "graphix" or whatever...but you gotta put that to rest dude. Aside from Hourences who made maps for UT2004 comericially as a job, none of us here map to be the next uber mapper. I map because I like the game and so does just about every other user I know here. We're just players who have been in this community since day 1 of Unreal. And frankly, Cliffy B hasn't made a good map since Codex and Turbine.

Nahand if you think this map is even close to time spent on my so called craptastic 1v1 Turbine you Insane, as lame as the map map looks it has much more to it than this 0.5 crap, just getting the jump pads to work 1/2 way right on that map took 4 times as long as this whole junk did

I for one understood your point. I'm just saying it is a pointless point since we know quite well what a crap map constitutes...you're fogetting that most of the guys who make those lame comments DO NOT comment on the forums. You don't need to remind anyone here what kinda shiit would require such a low rating:) And for the record, your DM-1on1-Turbine has an overall score of 2...and no, those jump pads didn't work very well.