1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DM-Phera Released

Discussion in 'News & Articles' started by hal, Apr 30, 2010.

1. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

DM-Phera, a new Unreal Tournament 3 map from nelson, designed specifically for that fun LAN frag feeling. You can grab it for PC or for PS3 and be sure to check out the screenies below.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. TourianTourist

TourianTourist New Member

What? 0 comments yet?

This is one of the most fun and addictive maps for UT3, I recommend everyone to download it. We had tons of fun playing this map in the last couple of days.

It has this very oldskoolish level design, but this is what it makes so fun. And the classic Unreal style and atmosphere are great, it stays true to the original feeling of Unreal and I love that. Also, it has Nali Healing Fruits!!

The only downside is that the volume of some of the ambient sounds isn't adjusted right. The birds are too loud and the Redeemer gong from the church tower is not loud enough. But besides that it's a fantastic map.

3. barballs

barballs Packed with Unreal goodness

4. T2A`

T2A` I'm dead.

Can I get a MW2 port?

Jay slash kay, guys.