1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT3 DM-Ourea Beta

Discussion in 'Content Releases' started by biogenesis_mars, Aug 18, 2014.

1. biogenesis_mars

biogenesis_mars New Member

Hello BU!

Just released the beta for my new ancient ruins themed map, set high in the mountains. Give it a try and let me know what you think! Looking for all kinds of feedback.

DOWNLOAD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  2. Jefe

Jefe The Dark Rat

Can someone change the visibility of this post? There's no text.

3. biogenesis_mars

4. biogenesis_mars

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  5. biogenesis_mars

seems like everything I post gets hidden or deleted

6. Jefe

Jefe The Dark Rat

It's something they do to prevent spammers from cluttering the forum. A moderator has to change the visibility of the post, or since you seem to be able to post now, you could try reposting.

7. biogenesis_mars

I tried reposting the link and a screenshot just before my last post, I assume its filtering out posts with URLs or images

8. Median12

Median12 Mapper

If your in Edit mode and close the site then I found your posted text/images go....but the comments stay and it's still on the Forum list.. is a bit odd.

I use photobucket.com for my screen pics. They appear as .img files on the post nice and big!

9. biogenesis_mars

ok, testing, hope this post shows

http://www.erictberger.com/

if that shows up, you can find a link with download / screenshots right on the front page.

10. biogenesis_mars

I'm not allowed to post links apparently. erictberger. c o m is my portfolio site, you can fidn the map there very easily

11. meowcat

meowcat take a chance

@ biogenesis_mars: Very nice map! I love all of the custom content! Although I don't play UT3 much, I really enjoyed playing this against the bots and the entire level seemed to flow nicely. I look forward to any other maps you get around to making!

12. SkaarjMaster

SkaarjMaster enemy of time

Finally back in the UT universe and reviewing maps again or at least posting some old reviews and trying new maps, etc. What follows is my review of this one with, hopefully, more reviews to post here:
    Seems to be an abandoned temple but not sure I like the interplay of lighting, colors, textures and meshes, but good shadows and detail. The statues, ruins, trees and surround area look good and this map has good weapon/item placement especially like the hidden body armor. The gameplay provides a good mix of tight and open spaces and bots can be good, but tend to congregate in TDM. This map could use a few ambient sounds also.