DM-Ktulu][

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Markie

Oct 19, 2001
I wish I could... the file for package 'Empowered][' was missing, and I was crazy enough to download DM-Empowered][ for it. :rolleyes:
But the file for package 'ktulu' is missing now.

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Markie
I wish I could... the file for package 'Empowered][' was missing, and I was crazy enough to download DM-Empowered][ for it. :rolleyes:
But the file for package 'ktulu' is missing now.
hm, I included the ktulu.utx.....did you put it in the texture folder? And I have no idea why it would need "Empowered][" I will have to look into that.......

Markie

Oct 19, 2001
I double-checked the zipfile ;) and I'm sure it doesn't have the file for package 'lucifix'.

Scorpio911

Animal Muther
Aug 24, 2001
Weare, NH USA
fatalarts.unrealism.com
Why is this going to be your last map? You had enough?

You don't know how many times I've said I've had enough over the year and a half I've been using UED, but each and every time I come back for more punishment. I don't even have a single map up here on NC (my own personal choice to not release anything until I feel that the time is right and the map is good) yet I still map just for the constant reminder of what a lousy piece o cr@p mapper I am. Hey, what else am I going to do with my free time? Get fat and more retarded that's what so I might as well map, and you should too unless you really just don't like the game as a whole anymore. IMO.

I will say this though, come UT2 I will be leading a mod team, but I cannot discuss said mod at this time, it's team members, or the like. More shall be revealed as it happens.

Oh yeah, and mad props to Darkmagic. Will be down with the mappage soon...

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Map now works...go ahead and dnld it.
It need some more light on some areas but is a real good map. Hide the Keg-o-health a little better and fix the redeemer telleporter.....fix the bot pathing problem by the one stairs were I told you he got stuck....and you have a real playable map!! :)
Nice little detail work all over too. Makes all the diffrence!! ;)
I like walking the chains to get to the power belt....and the lift to the sniper rifle is nice...like the sound you used...works good!!