DM-InnerCity

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Razorflower

It hurts.
Oct 6, 2000
Angelheart...

... should have my job! ;) I'm a big fan Angel, keep wowin' us!

Razorflower

sig.jpg

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
yeah that map is truly spectacular...

but heres my question...how will it run on the low end machines?

btw...
trenches is the best map youve ever made :)

jon

Feb 14, 2000
Visit site
Depends how low you mean. But it should be ok because its all tight alleys an corridors. But I got to admit I'm putting everything I can into this, super real is my goal :) I would like to re do trenches. I could make a much better job of the textures now and put a real Churchill tank or something in it and more buildings, maybe a whole French village :) to close down all the open areas.
Nice signiture, like it on a bill board somewhere :)

Sardaukar

Aug 23, 2001
Eglin AFB, USA
Visit site
Churchill?? <g>

Could you put a AVRE in there? The AVRE is a Churchill variant which had a 280mm mortar in place of the 2-pounder, and what the hell were the Brits thinking? Put a 2-Pounder in a tank with 100 mm of frontal armor(and a 75mm Howitzer next to the driver)?

Could you use "Heavy Metal" tech and make it fireable?

Last edited:

Kev_ed

Fox of war
Jan 28, 2001
Put mine in!
A friend had drawed it and I think he liked it when it is in a map.

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
angel, if you were talking about my sig, be my guest man...if not never mind...:)

not that it wouldn't be extremely cool or anything but use all the other people's sigs before mine because theres already like 1000 people who want their sig in your level.

jon

Feb 14, 2000
Visit site
Yeah, I did mean the sig, I got lots of walls so everyone who wants should get in, just means the texture packs will take a month to download ;) here's one I prepaired earlier. The subway is still in its infancy, hence the duff texture on the post.

Kev_ed

Fox of war
Jan 28, 2001
How many other areas are you thinking of?
If there arent many places I'll pick this one, lol!
You like this pic?

Intruder2k1

Modeller/Mapper/Animator
Mar 12, 2001
USA
www.angelfire.com
Add me

I dont care where ya post mine.........I just know I'd like to be in there somewhere we people can see it!! Cause people that know me play ur map and they see my name (in the future) they will be like WOW YOU KNOW ANGELHEART (the legend) and I can tell my children (when I get older)......:D

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
Looks like the subway in Max Payne. Looks great. I'm imagining how big this map is going to be, and maybe you should make the subway functional:) If your going to use everybody's sig, why not toss mine in there too:p It'll be as close to a RealAward as I'll get. I'm going to sit back, drink a beer, and watch the master. Great work, I've always liked, and copied:), your work.
Jaymian

jon

Feb 14, 2000
Visit site
Man I just knew all these sigs would look cool in game. the maps not actualy that big, just very busy :) thanks to everyone for joining in the fun :D