DM-InnerCity

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LepraKip

May 13, 2001
If you have some space left, i'd be honoured to walk into my chickens 'n egg when i play the map when it comes out :)

Anyway, i'm really AMAZED by the textures of the map!! So much detail, so realistic. Great work! :tup:

Btw | if the green thing to make it better for the background of this forum is difficult to convert, i can remove it. If you need the original (Ulead PhotoImpact 6.0 .ufo files) contact me on 103123588 and i'll send it to you.

Keep the great work up!

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
I have a challenge for you angelheart if your wanna add some more life to the map!

my bike - it turns 30 years old this year :)

bike1.jpg

and:
bike2.jpg

tell me what you think?

Antedeluge

I survived the flood of 2000 B.C.
Jan 1, 2001
Visit site
This map looks so cool! It's really great that you can let those of us without the necessary time/patience/talent to make our own maps contribute to the work of one of the best mappers around. Thanks Angelheart!

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
lol derailer, thanks, the bike is older than me btw :)

And angelheart you do not have any idea how happy I think you have made everyone here. Any time at all u need something u let us know and any one of us will be happy to ablidge.

jon

Feb 14, 2000
Visit site
I guess as long as I'm still working on it then there's no reason why I can't add another sig or two, or three ;) It's getting there now, if only I could stop thinking of things to add. The bike would be good Gnat, but unlike cars I really would need a full on side view, cause the engine just wouldn't stretch right. If you can let me have one in the next day or so then I'll put it in. I never much liked my Max burger sign so that chicken sig can take the spot as a kind of alternative KFC :) thanks again everyone.

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
Angelheart,

If you're still taking sigs, you can use (one of) mine.. ;)

dllchr.jpg

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
I also had this for a sig I never used. Perhaps you could use it for a computer in another map?

Last edited:

jon

Feb 14, 2000
Visit site
A dirty city shot, with my new NY skyline :)
The more dirty the textures are, the more real a map seems to look IMHO :)

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
I can see Capt. Obvious from up here! And angelheart! Nice view. :D Dirty equals better!

[edit some peeps sigs are gone, thanks to Kuro's buddy screwwing with them. Are you going to need these posted manually, or did you already save them?

Last edited:

jon

Feb 14, 2000
Visit site
Yours is in there Exitwound but that new one looks nice so I may use it instead. I've been picking them up as they appear so I should have them all. I'll maybe put up a list then ayone not on who thinksthey should be can bend my ear.