DM-InnerCity

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jon

Feb 14, 2000
Visit site
Here's some early shots of DM-InnerCity. It was supposed to be a conversion of an old Unreal map of mine called Dmbackstreets, anyone remember that :) But its got well out of hand now with new layout new textures etc, and I finaly found a home for a Lamborghini I made months ago :)

Major_Error

Camper in Progress
Jul 17, 2000
The Netherlands
Looks very nice Angelheart. Ah finally a map something which can be runed on normal ut servers as well, those DM-INF don´t work on UT servers.

@Alien long time no see Alien, whats happening mate ? Your icq nr isn´t avaible anymore ?

vedder

See This Needle? See my arm...
Jun 10, 2001
www.myextralife.com
Visit site
Originally posted by Major_Error
Looks very nice Angelheart. Ah finally a map something which can be runed on normal ut servers as well, those DM-INF don´t work on UT servers.

@Alien long time no see Alien, whats happening mate ? Your icq nr isn´t avaible anymore ?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think all his maps start out as DM- and LOS converts them to DM_INF by making a few changes, window breaks, grab keys and whatnot. So if you want to play an angelheart map on UT just download it from some place other than RM. Or maybe I'm on crack.

Los Pescados

Infiltration Team Member
Nov 3, 2000
Surrey, BC, Canada
Anyways, in response to that SAS guy's comments. Yes, I do all the DM-INF conversions of Angelheart maps, they're not made to work with UT, they're made to work with Infiltration and Infiltration alone. You can get his original versions on Nali City. Just do an Author search for Angelheart.

jon

Feb 14, 2000
Visit site
Yeah, there should be UT versions of all my stuff at Nali City
but they didn't upload RealManor for some reason. Maybe they have a limit on zip size or something. Thanks for all the positive comments. Oh, and Honey, you been out to long again, time to go back to the nice padded room ;)

jon

Feb 14, 2000
Visit site
I'm tempted to say, no its a Lamborghini, but that would just demonstrate my total ignorance of Jotas ;) so it could be :)

Starstreams

Mar 12, 2001
USA
mgiese1.home.comcast.net
I love it!

Angelheart, I don’t know how you do it man, but you are amazing. I just got done eating 10 bowls of cereal in front of my PC while walking around DM-Real-Thing, no bots just me, and I can honestly tell you, that the map is so real looking, I get the chills down my back.

Your work is absolutely amazing!
InnerCity will just be another masterpiece to the collection!

jon

Feb 14, 2000
Visit site
Thanks again for all the positive comments :)
Had this great Idea for a texture to cover tall buildings
scaffoling with nets;) Here's four more. You just can't beat
a good vending machine for a bit of back street reality ;)