1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DM-Imago

Discussion in 'User Reviews' started by Mister_Prophet, Nov 28, 2001.

1. Mister_Prophet

Mister_Prophet .

2. Chrysaor

Chrysaor Lord of the Pants

d00d, put it on Showcase, i didn't know about this one or hourences new one. The entire community should know when Team Phalanx releases a map!

3. Mister_Prophet

Mister_Prophet .

d00d, it was said on PU.

4. Mister_Prophet

Mister_Prophet .

so bring it on, feedback!

5. Chrysaor

ag, i don't goto PU anymore! ( as if i ever did)

i meddle in anonymity :(

6. Mister_Prophet

Mister_Prophet .

well then you have an excuse not to have played the map.

But it also gives you a motive to d/l the map and play it immediatly. Go go go go!

7. Mxtrmntr

Mxtrmntr (Formerly known as Mxtrmntr)

Well, I've only played it for a few minutes yet, but it seems cool to me ... only one problem: Where you look up at the fog (the place you see on the screenshot in the map menu), there seems to be a bsp hole or some other weird stuff... could that have to do with my graphic settings?

8. Mxtrmntr

It's kinda strange 'cause in your screenies, the problem doesn't show up...
    Hmm... screenie:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2001
  9. Rukee

Rukee Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!

I liked your map soooo much....I put it into rotation on my server all ready!!! :)

Go get the dnld pplz!!!!!

10. Mister_Prophet

Mister_Prophet .

to Mxtrmntr:

I know about that problem, it isn't the map but your own settings I'm afraid, same thing happened to Bangout ( i think it was you) who playt Imago and saw similar problems, perhaps your settings are set too low? I don't recall exactly, but you should look into your game options.

11. Mxtrmntr

Yay, thx Proph for replying / giving advice on that, I'll study my settings... playing Unreal engine games on a TNT 1 isn't the real thing ;)

12. Mister_Prophet

Mister_Prophet .

yeah;). Me plays with a voodoo 3 3000 card and everything looks purty:)

13. BangOut

BangOut ...smells like groin.

Imago is terrible.

14. Mister_Prophet

Mister_Prophet .

lol Bangout. You really gotta play it with good settings d00d.

15. BangOut

BangOut ...smells like groin.

I did. I played it on 14 different computers down at Best Buy and it was terrible on all of them. Juan the stock boy said so too.

16. Chrysaor

I think someone should make a joke about little Juan and sexual favors. I'm not good at those kinda jokes.

17. Mister_Prophet

Mister_Prophet .

damn! i was actually gonna do that, but now the burn has been spoiled. curses!

18. DialAJunk

DialAJunk fl;ksisj

Its one of your better maps...

Very pretty looking (and a nice trap) with somewhat original layout. Your maps seem to be aimed at eye candy over everything else (this one isn't as much as Time Crash a system killer). I also love the .umx file.
    But still, it was rather hard to get around in the middle of a firefight, mostly because of all the architecture and tight paths.
    The little support arm(?) right next to the trigger for the trap was a BIG annoyance at first. It was hard to hit the button and run because of that.
    Also related to the architecture but not as much as in and of itself, is the darkness of the map. A lot of the architecture I couldn't see,to avoid, anyway. I hate how I can see the Flak Cannon in the crate, but not the bots that are in there, leading me to think I can go for the Flak and then some biatch comes out sprayin'!!
    Other than that I thought it was fun and beautiful, and the bots were kickin' some butt on Masterful. (then again I don't play UT as much as I used to,so I may suck now). I think its one of the few maps of yours that is still on the harddrive.

I had no graphical problems (except the darkness, is that the map or my card?) and I am using a GeForce2 GTS (32mb) in 32 bit color, 1024x768 and all effects to the max, except detail textures turned off. Yes I am kind of missing my Voodoo 3 3000 when I fire up UT. It was perfect. But when I obtain a GeForce3 I don't expect any problems (of course by then I will be playing U2 instead probably).

Keep it up, I always like to see new maps from ya'.:)

19. Chrysaor

rofl, oh well :( i spoilt it

20. Chrysaor

I played ur level again, it was quite fun this time :) I like it, the center around the pit is where to hang out, it's really good in there.