1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT DM-Hightitude

Discussion in 'Content Releases' started by Hellkeeper, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Hellkeeper

Hellkeeper Soulless Automaton

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download Hightitude (880 KO)

Built to ward off flying fortresses, these concrete towers failed to prevent invasions when planetary landers became large and robust enough to use ramming manoeuvres against their weapon platforms. All but one were dismantled.

Small DM map without much to it, made to keep me busy while doing something else. But hey, it's a complete map.

Update 18/10/18: added a blockall actor to prevent players from jumping up to the roof. Link updated.
    Update 19/10/18: changed improper screenshot to prevent crash in the maplist.
    Update 20/10/18: version 1.3 adds missing kill zones at the bottom of the tower.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  2. cUnNiNg_StUnTs

cUnNiNg_StUnTs Member

Missing package for SGTech1 is the error I get

3. Hellkeeper

Hellkeeper Soulless Automaton

UT99's CBP4 is required. I should have mentioned this.

4. medor

medor Member

Very pleasant to play :2thumb:

5. cUnNiNg_StUnTs

cUnNiNg_StUnTs Member

Got it thanks!
    Nicely done I like the map. Should be suitable for large numbers of players.