1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT3 DM-Flustered(-LE) feedback

Discussion in 'Content Releases' started by barballs, Jun 6, 2008.

1. barballs

barballs Packed with Unreal goodness

Hi all!

I am creating a new map for you 4on4/larger map fans. My last map, Flustered, seems to be doing well on competition servers and I was hoping I could get feedback from anyone who has played it, competitively or not. Either PM me or reply below with the following:

Liked:

Didn't like:

I strive to build the best maps I can and it is your comments and feedback which help me learn and improve! Thank you for your time in advance and look forward to your replies so I can make my next map (30th June) even better!

Best regards,

Barry "Barballs" Cogan

EDIT Screens and links:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Flustered download

Flustered-LeagueEdition download

2. vybz

vybz New Member

barbalous map :p

3. Interbellum

Interbellum I used to be a man

Well, I only play offline, just wanted to say that this is pretty much my favorite UT3 map. All the HOLP maps are great, but this is the best one imo. Nothing wrong with it, really.

Anyway, is your next map also going to be oldskool? If so, it might be interesting to recreate the typical dark, purple-ish UT99 color scheme and lighting (like this, for example), and throw in a crazy space skybox for good measure. :)

4. LtClifff

LtClifff New Member

Yep. this map is a definate keeper.

5. SkaarjMaster

SkaarjMaster enemy of time

slightly larger than above but still tight with good shadows; could be better flow and bots not bad. smallish DM with good gameplay, decent AVA (heard music this time) and great shadows; ledges can be tricky