UT2kX DM-Empire

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hellkeeper

Soulless Automaton
Feb 16, 2014
France
hellkeeper.net

Conquerors, emperors and dictators spare no extremity in building a new world modeled after their grand designs. Soldiers, warriors and militants renounce their lives so the great destiny of nations becomes manifest. And so the bones of men serve as foundation for the marble-clad monuments which tower over the graves of all.

Download Empire (19031 KO)

UPDATE 17/09/21: version 1.1, missing sound package AmbOutside has been added to the file.

Last edited:

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Still trying to get through UT3 custom maps, but I'll make sure this is the first UT2004 one I look at. Looks like a fun, tight map with some interesting stained glass; probably need to be carerful not to fall off also.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
A few months later and I finally quit WOTs, so I'll be starting to play UT3 and UT2004 maps again offline; I can't believe my 11-year old desktop still works. One of these days, I'll be done trying all the custom maps I DLed for UT3/UT2004/UT. I see no problem finishing for the first two games, but UT could be tough.:DD

Hellkeeper

Soulless Automaton
Feb 16, 2014
France
hellkeeper.net
That's already an old map, but I'd be interested in any thought you have. I'm currently working on another UT2004 DM map which will be very different. DM-Empire is a weird little project for ma and I'd love to hear an opinion about it. :)