1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT3 Dm-Devolve v 1.2

Discussion in 'Content Releases' started by Tweakd, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Tweakd

Tweakd Multiplayer notepad ftw!

Name: DM-Devolve
    Version: 1.2
    Size: 2-4 players
    Compatibility: UT3 PC
    Author: Tweakd

Description: A small 1on1\2on2 map with as little clutter as possible to keep a clean look. The gameplay is fast with a good mix of close and long range fighting. This is my first release so forgive me if i missed anything out! Please send feedback to tweakd3d@yahoo.co.uk if you want my next release to be better.

Installation: Copy the DM-Devolve folder into My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps .

Thanks to Jehjoa for kicking my ass on my own map and helping Beta test. =p
    And to Anuban, Al and T2A for constant help with mine and other peoples work. And to Rythem for further testing. It's much appreciated!

[screenshot]http://www.freewebs.com/tweakd3d/DevolveOne.jpg[/screenshot]

Download : Dm-DevolvePC(1.2).zip
    Mirror : Dm-DevolvePC(1.2).zip

PS3 : Dm-DevolvePS3

Thanks to ShadeMistress for cooking the PS3 version.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
  2. rythem

rythem New Member

**edit**

pic is updated now, thanks for the map!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  3. Al

Al Reaper

Hey Tweakd! You think you could put a version number on the end of it? That way people wont get mismatches :)

4. Trat

Trat Tr@t

Tweaked, are you gonna update this one for the PS3 too? I'm playing the current version every day man!

5. Tweakd

Well i wasn't planning on it but seeing as at least one person is playing it i might as well. I'll have a look at it when i get home tomorrow. Thanks for playing ;)

6. Trat

Trat Tr@t

Great man, tnx a bundle. I really love the map. Too bad nobody plays it online on the PS3. Then again, hardly anyone plays custom maps online.:lol: Epic needs to make ingame mod browser for finding, downloading and installing mods. I bet even then there are still lame ass dudes who cry for ingame download but at least it would mean mods are accessible without a PC. Anyway, your map really rocks - I like these sick low poly maps and yours is one hell of a map! I have like a 100 maps on my PS3 and I played yours the most. For real!

7. Trat

Trat Tr@t

How is the PS3 version comming? Make sure you upload it to UT3MOD.COM aswell - it will get many downloads then.

8. Tweakd

Well someone on the Epic Forums is going to cook it for me soon. I don't have time to atm i'm afraid. Don't worry though, i've not forgotten i'm just waiting for some help with it.

Really appreciate your interest though!

9. Trat

Trat Tr@t

Ah, good to know!

10. Tweakd

ShadeMistress is working on it so i'll post here once it's finished.

11. Tweakd

Update : It's done! Link added in original post.

12. Lethargy

Lethargy Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

I thoroughly enjoyed the 1v1 I had on this map. Much smaller than it initially seems, reminds me of roughinery.

13. Al

Al Reaper

14. Tweakd

Mirror added to original post. Thanks Al.

15. SkaarjMaster

SkaarjMaster enemy of time

maybe this was made for 1on1 or 2on2, but it works with more bots as well; bots could be better, but still not bad. Lots of open space with some tight spots, plenty of z-axis, great flow and great connectivity. I like the shadows, lighting, music, sounds, moving sky and subtle things that suggest a CTF is planned.