1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT3 DM-Curse WIP

Discussion in 'Content Releases' started by _Lynx, Jan 23, 2011.

1. _Lynx

_Lynx Strategic Military Services Staff Member

Here's a Curse remake in progress that I'm working on right now. As of now, basic layout is done, except claw-pillars in the shock rifle room + movers are not done yet. I know that this is third or fourth Curse remake but I didn't like them since their geometry bears only general resemblance of the original DM-Curse][. I did not convert geometry but attempted to recreate it with some small changes to fit UT3 physics and scaling.

Next step after finishing movers and last bits of geometry will be play-testing to check if there are any changes needed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  2. Interbellum

Interbellum I used to be a man

Well I'll definitely give it a try when it comes out. Actually, the way it looks now, with the grey & white placeholder squares, looks kinda cool. Surreal.

3. GreatEmerald

GreatEmerald Khnumhotep

HOLP style?
    I think there is already a Curse remake somewhere, but not in this style. So this would be something like Curse6.

4. cosmix

cosmix XoXo

Have you asked Cliff? :D

5. SkaarjMaster

SkaarjMaster enemy of time

Was this ever released?

6. _Lynx

_Lynx Strategic Military Services Staff Member

Nah. Life happened.

EDIT: I decided to look it up on my hard drive, but I'm afraid whatever was done, has perished when my UT3 drive went down a couple of years ago.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  7. SkaarjMaster

SkaarjMaster enemy of time

No problem....I was reviewing and posting stuff for another Curse custom map at Epic and this one came up, so I thought I'd ask.