DM & CTF-BelowTokaraDeluxe

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ArcadiaVincennes

Level Designer
May 20, 2004
Joisee
www.avld.org
Name: DM-BelowTokaraDeluxe
Version: Final
Compatibility: UT2004 - no extra files needed
Description: Set in the former drainage system for the Tokara Forest Arena. Later refurbished to provide a practice arena for the Tokara Forest competitors. After the Forest Arena became mostly destroyed from the constant tournaments, the forest and practice arenas were left derelict. Now, disused and slightly run-down, the practice arena was recently re-acquired by Liandri and opened as a tournament arena.
Comments: This was the original concept map that spawned DM-BelowTokara. Icut my UEd teeth on this one and am pretty satisfied with how it turned out. However, I am not releasing this to beta. I'm calling it final now. I've spent months working on it and it is no masterpiece. It ended up being bigger than I imagined so I also added a CTF version because it seems better suited for that.
It also contains the DM-BelowTokara rooms because this is what those came from. I'm releasing it now because it's in a state that's good enough to be released, it's not really good enough to make a big deal out of, and becasue it's time I let go of this and start something new.
I worked on this for so long it would be a shame not to release it. it is a little graphics heavy but I did optimize. But it could be better.
I hope you enjoy it. Any feedback is, as always, very welcome.
P.S. I did fix some of the collision issues people were having within the sections from DM-BelowTokara
PLayer Count: 10-15
Screenshot: See Below
Credits: DE, Epic, Atari, BeyondUnreal and the community there, Atari Forums and the community there, UnrealPlayground and the community there, Clan ]eVe[. And my family.
Homepage: AVLD
Download:
DM-BelowTokaraDeluxe (Unreal Playground)
CTF-BelowTokaraDeluxe (Unreal Playground)

Screenshots:
dm-btd-greenj-b.jpg

dm-btd-green-b.jpg

dm-btd-pipes-b.jpg

dm-bt-pool-b.jpg