DM-CTC-QuickSilver!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Homeslice

A mapper not in the zone
This map is a submission to volume 2 of the Community Tribute Classic (or CTC) mappack at Unreal Playground (tentatively due on November 20th but date subject to change). You can find more info and download it for playtesting by going here. You can either post there or post here with feedback, but I thought some of the NC regulars (such as Hourences, Shadowlurker, Mr. Prophet, and a whole bunch of you guys that are NC mainstays) might wanna see it too. Thanks in advance.

Sarevok

Jun 4, 2002
Kuwait
well the first thing I noticed about your map is that there's no zaxis at all, the golden rule of gameplay:3 levels of zaxis=great, 2 levels=good, 1 level=blah
the second thing as stated at UP is the lighting, needs more balance and sourcing
also I would delete that jagged edge walkway and make something more normal, that way it would be easier to add trim and connect it with the whole room, oh yah add some trim :p
last thing I would do is make all the floor textures the same texture, and do the same thing with the wall textures, you're mixing to many textures, it'll bring more unity to the map
and don't forget to merge them polys, saw a lot of brushes you could merge :)