UT3 DM-Churn][ - Final version

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Luv_Studd

Aug 17, 1999
VT
Visit site
Name: Churn][
Version: Final
Compatibility: UT3
Description: Remake of UT2K4 map DM-UCMP2-Churn. Tight, fast-paced DM action.
Comments:
Screenshot:
churnfinal3gz8.jpg

churnfinal2oh1.jpg

churn2bxr6.jpg

Credits: UCMP team for original map & folks listed here for UT3 remake feedback: moonflyer (UCMP team member), J3FFyB, danjw net, Vicious3745, Crayfish, Sebastien-Nova, Sirius, nELsOn and J112.

Also thanks for kind words of support from: vybz, barballs, LordSimeon, Kazimira, SuperApe, [FnG]Bawsy, hal, pine, cooloola & cUnNiNg_StUnTs

Homepage:
Download: PC: http://files.filefront.com/DM+Churnzip/;12656916;/fileinfo.html

PS3: http://files.filefront.com/DM+Churn+PS3zip/;12666631;/fileinfo.html

Last edited:

Luv_Studd

Aug 17, 1999
VT
Visit site
no plants :(

nah. j/k. plants could easily have made it too cluttered. this way it's nice and clean.
looks great and gameplay is great as well :)

That's funny. I was going to put some in, based on your comments earlier, and at the last minute thought that maybe this time I'd forego the plants for the reasons you mentioned. :) oh well.

G.Lecter

Registered Tester
Dec 31, 2004
Spain
www.oscarcrego.com
I miss the round dodgeramps, loved the ones from the 2k4 version... :p
Great work trying to make some changes instead of releasing a straight port of the original... The sniping place has been a good touch to an otherwise close-combat level... :tup:

virgo47

Waiting for next UT
Jul 5, 2005
Bratislava, Slovakia
members.clanci.net
I know I'm late. :) I was a BIG Churn lover and seeing these images I simply couldn't find the Churn there. Maybe I wouldn't even after playing it without someone telling me that it is spiritual successor. Perhaps after some time it would get to me. :)

On pictures the map looks big and open... but it's actually cool and dense! I miss Asian theme but you did really good with the given assets. The map is not "the old Churn" but it is hardly possible to recreate that crazy trick jump map from UT2004 (for me it was "the most UT2004-ish map eva!" even if it wasn't the most pro ;-)) but this one is good UT3 map and that's the most important I'd say. :)

It's not what I've expected but it's very good map I feel familiar with - with some changes I've found nice (most pickups are moved, there is no long bridge to sniper, etc.). Thank you for this one. (And I'm gonna to play it again right now. :-))

unbecoming

The Money U Could Be Saving W/out Barry
Jan 21, 2008
St.Louis,MO
Gonna check it out soon

Maybe the Titan pack will allow me to play this.Screenies look awesome.2k4 Churn was the sh*t all the way around.
Very nice work as usual.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Last edited:

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
Heh...would've chosen MediaFire to host UT3 maps myself over FileFront. I only use FF for doing Beta maps, for final, polished maps, MediaFire's very consistent with keeping your files intact for a heck of a lot longer.